Half the year, and more, is already gone…I decided to put up the top 10 posts on the blog (some were originally written on Verbum and may actually be more popular, but there’s no way to tell. Here’s what the server logs tell me:
- Blog the Talk, Edition 1 – Impact of Blogs & Social Media on Business & Marketing
- Blog the Talk, Edition 2 – Impact of Social Networks and User Generated Content – an India perspective.
- Blog helping Indian Marketers.
- Actually the post announcing the 1st Blogworks Social Media Workshop is next in the list, but this post-event update covers all.
- Interesting, :).
- My first Blogs for Marketing Talk.
- The king is dead, long live the king.
- Horsing around is serious business
- I was decided on buying the Scorpio, even test drove one, then I turned an entrepreneur. 43? new features of the Scorpio
- Of customers, happy & unhappy.
Do leave your feedback.
BTW- We concluded major part of the next edition of Blog the Talk yesterday (some work still to go). It goes up next Monday. Kishore Bhargava – the Guru behind ‘Gadget Guru’ and the original geek – helps us understand technology aspects of blogs & other social media tools. Sexy and fun the script reads! And, we already have 2 more in the pipeline – both very exciting discussions with thought leaders from India & Overseas.